Highly experienced and passionate professional gravity-powered aviators we genuinely enjoy jumping out of quite literally any aircraft, anytime, anywhere, whether for fun, training, competitions, events, displays, air shows, or for specific coordinated stunts and movies.
Aside from all the drop-zone-based sports, tandem and student training, over the years we have performed literally thousands of parachute displays for a diverse range of clients and both local and international brands and sponsors into a range of high profile events at prestigious venues both nationally and internationally.
We have an established reputation and an excellent track record for consistently bringing massive amounts of entertainment and excitement, whilst delivering excellent return on investment and media value for our clients and sponsors.
Known instigators of fun and excitement, we have been jumping out of many different aircraft into interesting places together for more than a decade.
We have access to a diverse range of aircraft throughout Southern Africa, and are willing to travel nationwide and even globally to deliver our services as required.
Between us we have jumped in 33 countries, from the Arctic Circle to the Castle of Good Hope.
Director – Graham Field
1st Skydive Klerksdorp South Africa, 1987
28 years in the sport
Jumped in 19 different countries
SkyDiversity – Director
Show Jump Operator – Licence Holder (Aerial FX)
Goodyear Eagles Formation Aerobatics Display Team – Skydiving Team Leader
SkyDive Rustenburg – Vice Chairman & Chief Instructor
SkyDive Parys – Drop Zone Operator & Chief Instructor
Association of Drop Zone Operators (ADZO) – Executive Member
Parachute Association of South Africa (PASA)- Chairman
Aero Club of South Africa – Board Member & PASA Representative
Graham was involved with the design and testing of modern-day ram air parachutes. He has 32 national skydiving titles, and has been awarded National Colours three times.
On numerous occasions, Graham has represented South Africa at World Championship skydiving events and prestigious air shows, and has been part of numerous world records.
Recently receiving his Aero Club Gold Wings in recognition of more than 10 years of outstanding service to sports and recreational aviation, Graham is an executive member for the Parachute Association of South Africa, as well as it’s representative to the Aero Club of South Africa.
For many years Graham has been performing skydiving displays and coordinated stunts at and into everything imaginable. Not surprisingly, he is known as “Mr. Show Jump.”
He has performed for various movies and adverts internationally, and has been involved with the training of special forces in various countries.
Hell, he even tandemed a celebrity into Alexandria, and South Africa’s Director of Civil Aviation into Africa’s largest airshow.
Here are just a few of Graham’s jumping highlights:
• Nelson Mandela’s Presidential Inauguration
• Flying the “See You In Wales” flag into Ellis Park immediately after South Africa’s Rugby World Cup ’95 victory.
• Landing the South African Flag Parachute on Nelson Mandela Bridge in downtown Johannesburg on the former President’s birthday.
• Flying the Castle Premiership; the Telkom Knockout; the ABSA Curry Cup; the ABSA Premiership; and the MTN 8 Trophies into major sporting events.
• Performing the triple inverted exit with the Goodyear Eagles at local and international airshows, including the Al Ain Airshow for the last two years.
• Skydiving Borobudur Temple in Indonesia.
There are few aircraft and few places Graham hasn’t jumped.
With Graham, you don’t ask where or what he has jumped, you ask where and what he hasn’t jumped yet!
Director – Mike Rumble
1st Skydive Taft California, 1996
AFF New Zealand, 1999
16 years in the sport
Jumped in 14 different countries
FullHouse Aviation – Director
Jump Garmin SkyDiving Team – Team Manager 2007-2009
SkyDive Rustenburg – Drop Zone Operator 2010–2012
SkyDive 4 Rhinos – National SkyDiving Coordinator – 2012
Mother City SkyDiving – Drop Zone Operator – Since 2015
Some jumping highlights:
• Jumping in the Arctic Circle
• Delivering the South African flag into FNB Soccer City Stadium for the New Years Eve Peace Vigil.
• Delivering a handwritten message from Archbishop Desmond Tutu into the Castle of Good Hope (on World Malaria day) in celebration of Kingsley Holgate’s Outside Edge Expedition and completion of the first circumnavigation of Africa by Land Rover.
• Delivering the scissors for Miss South Africa to cut the ribbon to mark the start of the Boundless Southern Africa Expedition departing from the Tourism Indaba at Durban’s ICC.
• Delivering soccer balls into recently upgraded soccer pitches across Southern Africa for Boundless Southern Africa community soccer matches in the runup to the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
• Flying the St. Georges Cross flag to welcome the England team to Rustenberg for the FIFA World Cup.
• Numerous exciting jumps into places such as Melrose Arch Square, the Palazzo Hotel swimming pool at Monte Casino, Sun City, Boschendal Wine Estate, the V&A Waterfront, and even on top of the Coca-Cola Dome.
• Displays into numerous prestigious events such as the Duzi, the Cape Epic, the Cape Town International Boat Show, KTM Ralley Raids, Land Rover G4 Challenge.
• Assisting with the introduction of numerous purpose-built turbine aircraft for sports skydiving in South Africa.
• Being part of raising R6.6M for African Conservation Trust’s ‘SkyDive 4 Rhinos’ 2012 Campaign.
Mike is also currently working with multiple time world champion Sports Emmy Award winning ‘Father of FreeFly’ Olav Zipser on the multiple aeronautic and astronautic record breaking SpaceDive project known as the FreeFly Astronaut Project.
Super Woman – Danelle Field
Danelle is the magic behind the madness.
Additional team members are hand picked from a pool of appropriately-rated, experienced and talented skydivers.
At the end of the day, we make sure that the best people for the job are utilised.